Monday 16 September 2013

NOTD September 16th: OPI - German-icure by OPI

Hi there!
Today I'd like to show you the final nail polish from my recent OPI haul, German-icure by OPI!
German-icure is a deep reddish brown shade. It contains lots and lots of warm red shimmer that adds depth and an interesting touch to it.

Application was good, it's a bit sheer at first but then is already fairly opaque after 2 coats. I did 3 thin ones here.
German-icure was part of 2012's Fall Collection, the Germany Collection. It should still be available, though, as my friend was able to buy it at a store only recently!

The gorgeous glow of the color is unfortunately not visible in my pictures, that's due to the lack of sunlight here these days. But you get an idea of it when you look at the bottle in the pictures :)

I really love this shade for autumn, it's so gorgeous!
What do you think of it?

xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.