Tuesday 10 September 2013

LE Previews for October 2013

Hey guys!
Today I'd like to show you the first LE previews for the month of October!

Essence has announced 2 new LEs.
The first one will be called Beauty Beats - Girls on Tour with Justin Bieber. You can see the promo pics here *click*. This one clearly addresses a younger group of girls. The products look quite okay, nothing too exciting. I'm personally just not a big fan of Justin Bieber, so this isn't really something for me.

The other Essence LE for October is called Metal Glam, and it can be seen here *click*. It is clearly metallic-themed, not exactly my taste either unfortunately.

Catrice's LE for October is going to be another one of their palette LEs. It contains, as in the previous two years I believe, 3 palettes with each 6 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, 1 mini brush and 1 mini eyeliner. Then there are some matching nail polishes available too, this time glittery ones. The LE will be called Arts Collection, each palette inspired by a certain period of art. You can see it here *click*.

To be honest, none of these LEs really excite me. I'll have to see them at the store, but for now there's nothing that I will be looking out for.

What do you think of them?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.