Thursday 1 August 2013

Update

Hey there!
Today I'm here with a quick update for you guys. I'm very sorry I've never really been around in the past couple of weeks, and I apologize for the lack of posts! I've been super busy and had tons of things to do, so I ended up having to put a stop on this blog. That does not mean, however, that there won't be any more posts anymore! I'm definitely motivated to get back to the regular schedule of blogging :)
I am now taking a two-week break, going on vacation to Italy again :) This time with a couple of friends, and I'm rather looking forward to it!
I'll definitely be back in 2 weeks with - hopefully - loads to show and tell you guys!
Until then,
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the break! I'm sure you'll be back in blogging form in no time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I'm really in the mood to get back to it :)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your vacactions, everybody needs a break! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.