Wednesday 3 April 2013

NOTD April 3rd: Essie - Guchi Muchi Puchi

Hi everyone,
today I'd like to show you a nail polish I've owned for quite some time now, Guchi Muchi Puchi by Essie.
Guchi Muchi Puchi is a sheer light pink shade. It's very nude actually!
Application was okay. The formula is clearly squishy, but it's so sheer that you need a couple of coats to save it from looking streaky. I did 3 coats here.
To be honest, I don't know when Guchi Muchi Puchi was released, it got my mini bottle a couple of years ago. I think, however, that you shouldn't have too much trouble finding it.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.