Sunday 10 March 2013

Review: Essence Studio Nails Caring Nail Oil


Hey there!
Today I'd like to review one of my favorite nail care products, Essence's Studio Nails Caring Nail Oil.
Information: 
  • Essence Caring Nail Oil
  • part of the permanent Studio Nails line
  • contains 3,5 ml
  • costs 1,95 Euros
  • promises to nourish your nails intensely and enhance nail growth
Positives:
  • price
  • availability
  • easy to apply with the sponge-tip applicator
  • one bottle lasts for a very long time as you only need a tiny amount, the amount that comes out with the applicator is enough for all 10 nails
  • makes your nails grow stronger
  • deeply nourishes your nails and cuticles
  • very suitable for dry cuticles as it is so rich
Negatives:
  • takes very long to fully soak in
  • I didn't notice any enhanced nail growth
here I used it on my cuticles, see how shiny it is?
So after all, I absolutely love this treatment! I use it all the time when I have dry cuticles, and it helps a lot :) Definitely recommend it!
What do you guys think of it?
xoxo, Misch

10 comments:

  1. I love this oil as well! Because I hate how oily it is (I know it's the point, since it's nail oil xD, but I just don't like oily hands...) I usually put it on before I go to bed, then apply also hand balm and put on gloves, so I don't have everything I touch oily xD In the morning my hands and nail area are so soft,smooth and hydrated. Love it^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a great idea! Thank you for sharing! :)

      Delete
  2. Since I started using Lemony Flutter, I didn't buy anymore this Essence oil, but I agree, it's great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think Lemony Flutter is better?

      Delete
  3. I'm actually just running out of my favorite cuticle oil which is sadly not available anymore so I will definitely check this one, thanks for the tip

    P.S. The nail polish you are wearing is gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you like it! :)

      Thanks! It's Faux Pas by Illamasqua :)

      Delete
    2. Aha, here it looks a little bit more blue than on your previous photos

      Delete
    3. oh, yes! I just checked, and you're totally right! I guess that's due the lighting!

      Delete
  4. Hi, may i know where can i get this at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!
      I'm afraid Essence is only available Europe and in the US with a smaller selection. And Essence unfortunately doesn't have an online shop. But maybe you have any local brands that sell something different? Or you'll get the chance to buy it during a journey or something?
      Sorry I couldn't help you more!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.