Monday 4 March 2013

NOTD March 4th: Kiko - 295

Hey guys!
The polish I chose for to show you today is Kiko's 295.
295 is a light and bright sky blue shade. It's a creme, and really the perfect light blue. Not leaning any other color at all, just this bright blue.
Application was good, the consistency of this polish is really nice, perfectly creamy. I did 2 coats for my swatches.
I really like this shade! It puts me in a good mood, really brightens up my day :)
What do you think of this one?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. It's really gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pool blue! It makes me think in the summer time even when it is rainning outside :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.