Sunday 17 March 2013

NOTD March 17th: Catrice - Sold Out Forever (old)

Happy St Patrick's Day everyone!
I don't know whether you celebrate it, but I do :D I'm not Irish or anything, but a couple of friends and I will be going to the parade and the parties today! Enjoy the festivities!
Matching for St. Patty's Day, I'd like to show you a green nail polish today. It's an old Catrice one, called Sold Out Forever, the old version.
Sold Out Forever is a light mint shade, but not as blue-toned as most mints are. I guess it's more of a linden green? It has a secret, barely visible golden shimmer to it.
Application was great, it has a nice and creamy consistency, but isn't thick. I ended up doing 3 thin coats to make sure I don't have any visible nail line.
This version of Sold Out Forever is unfortunately discontinued, and they released a different shade under this name, which is now discontinued, too. Don't know why they did this, this shade is absolutely gorgeous!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.