Friday 8 February 2013

Spotted: Essence New In Town LE

Hey there!
Today I'd like to share my thoughts about Essence's New In Town LE!
This LE contains 3 eyeshadows, 1 mascara, 1 eyeliner, 2 eye pencils, 2 BB Creams, 2 lipglosses and 3 nail polishes. Here *click* you can see all of the products.
The eyeshadows come in quite bright shades such as green, purple and pink. They all seemed to be shimmery. Not so much my colors.
The mascara is a volume one, but I have enough mascaras here right now so I didn't need this one.
The eye liner has a felt tip and is black, pretty standard, but it's supposed to be water-proof. I still have a similar eye liner here.
The eye pencils come in the shades gray and black, and they can be sharpened. They're also supposed to be water-proof.
The BB Creams are Essence's turn on this trend that has been around for a while now. The first shade looked to be a little orangey, but the second quite natural, but a bit too dark for my light skin.
The lipglosses are nude shimmery shades, nothing extraordinary, but they did look nice.
The nail polish colors correspond with the eyeshadow shades. One of them, the bright green one called L.O.L., looked very familiar, and I already own it! Here *click* you can see old swatches. Maybe it's a re-release?

All of these things will be part of the new permanent line which should now be released within the next couple of days. That's another reason why I didn't get anything so far, I'll get the chance to look at it all in detail soon! So there's no need to hurry to get anything!
What do you think of this LE?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.