Wednesday 13 February 2013

NOTD February 13th: China Glaze - It's A Trap-eze

Hi there!
Yes, I know, another NOTD, but that's really all I do right now, painting my nails :D Hope you don't mind! Today I've got to show you China Glaze - It's A Trap-eze!
It's A Trap-eze is a nail polish full of glitter. It has a very sheer milky base and is packed with hex glitter in all shades, from orange over blue all the way to green, it's really super colorful and densely packed.
Application was surprisingly good, it's not thick at all! Of course it doesn't glide on as nicely as a creme does, but it's still fine :) Here I did 3 coats.
It's A Trap-eze is part of the current Circe Du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection. This shade is so much fun and works great for the carnival season we're having right now, and that's also why I chose to wear it :) Removal, however, is no fun. It's horrible to get this stuff off! However, I think it's worth it :D
What do you think of this?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. You got very nice shades from China Glaze. I can understand why you can't stop posting about them ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.