Tuesday 18 December 2012

NOTD December 18th: Catrice Siberian Call LE C04 Rest In The Forest

Hey there!
Today I'd like to show you a nail polish from Catrice's current Siberian Call LE, C04 Rest In The Forest.
Rest In The Forest is a very shimmery, foil-like silver shade. It's kinda frosty but not prone to brush strokes. There are some purple parts to it, flashing in direct light.
Application was okay, at first it was very sheer, but I was able to get it opaque with 3 coats. Consistency is great, no issues here.
I really like how the purple shimmer makes it rather unique, and that way it's also different from plain silver foils. If you like the color, I recommend getting it :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.