Tuesday 2 October 2012

NOTD October 2nd: Bavaria Oktoberfest Nail Art

Hey there!
I know, two NOTDs in a row, but I just have to show this one to you guys :)
As you might know, I live in Bavaria, and right now there's the Oktoberfest going on! I really hope you all already heard of it :D For those who don't, it's the biggest fair in the whole wide world, taking place each year in Munich, and it's just pure awesomeness. Seriously, I love it so much :D I am so glad I live in Bavaria, it's the best place in the world :)
But anyway, the Oktoberfest is still taking place for a couple of days, and I just had to do a nail art mani for it! I already went there on Friday, and tonight I'll be there again :)
For my nail art, I decided to combine 3 important parts, so I drew the Bavarian flag, a gingerbread heart and beer. Most important parts for the Oktoberfest :D
What do you think of my nail art? And have you ever been to the Oktoberfest?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.