Monday 17 September 2012

NOTD September 17th: Essence - L.O.L.

Hey everyone!
Today I want to show you a new Essence polish, called L.O.L.
L.O.L. is a light yellow-toned green creme. It's kind of a shrek shade, not exactly pretty :D It's also very bright!
Application was good, it's super creamy but in a good way, and it wasn't as streaky as I expected it to be. If you're a thicker painter you can get away with 2 coats, but I did 3 here.
L.O.L. reminds me a little of Rebelizer from Essence's Rebels LE *click*, but I don't think L.O.L. looks as flattering on me. I'm not exactly a big fan of the shade, I guess you have to like it :D
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. Ich finde die Farbe sehr hübsch! Ich habe den Lack auch noch zu Hause, bin aber noch nicht dazu gekommen, ihn auszuprobieren. Mal sehen, wie er sich mit meinem Teint verträgt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schön :)
      Ja, das problem kenne ich, wenn die farbe nicht zum teint passt!
      Erzähl mir doch wie du ihn findest wenn du ihn mal trägst :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, what an amazing colour! I've never seen a colour like this before or of other companies. i really like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.