Monday 20 August 2012

NOTD August 20th: Catrice - George Blueney

Hey everyone!
Sorry for the short breaks between posts, I'm kinda busy right now and already try to use every chance to blog :) Hope you don't mind when it's a little more quiet around here every now and then!

Today I want to show you Catrice's George Blueney, one of their new polishes.
George Blueney is a dark greyish blue shade with tons of shimmer in it. The shimmer is also blue and looks really great, especially in direct sunlight :)
Application of this one was great, it has such good coverage! I ended up using 2 coats just to be sure, but it was already pretty much opaque after the first coat :) No issues with the formula, either.

What do you think of George Blueney? It's available as a part of the new permanent line :)
xoxo, Misch

9 comments:

  1. i love this one! i planned to post about it on wendesday! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's soooo beautiful. Unfortunately it wasn't out yet, when I visited Germany last month. But maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, next time is a good idea :) It's permanent, so I don't think you should have any trouble getting it then :)

      Delete
  3. Love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is amazing! I don't think I can live without it, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, then make sure you get it soon :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.