Wednesday 22 August 2012

Kiko Sale Haul

Hey there!
My sister recently went to Munich, and she brought some pretty awesome stuff back home for me: some nail polishes and nail art brushes from Kiko :)
I want to show you these things and also let you know about the sale Kiko is having in lots of their stores: tons of individual products on sale, all nail polishes for 1,50 Euros, all nail art brushes for 1 Euro, and even more great deals! I'd recommend you check out your local Kiko store :)
Now, my sister got two polishes for me, and here they are:
242 is a deep red with a golden shimmer that makes it look a little like a cranberry shade of color. It's super pretty, and I used 3 coats for my swatch.
374 is a dark brown shade, and it has tons of warm golden/brown shimmer in that make it look a lot more glowy. It can look flat and dark inside, but direct light makes it come to life :) Swatch is 2 coats.
And, the nail art brushes she got me:
400 is an angled nail art brush, and it is quite big. I at first had no idea what to use it for, but on the back of the packaging it has a good idea I might try, concerning gradients and glitter :)
402 is a small brush with a curved tip. I think this will be great for freehanding and drawing things :)
I love the stuff my sister got me - thanks! - and can't wait to try it out :)
Did you get something from the Kiko sale?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.