Saturday 7 July 2012

Review: SunOzon Sun Fluid for face SPF 30

Hey everyone!
Today I want to review the sun fluid I've been using for a couple of weeks now. I got it for my vacation and I've been using it regularly ever since. Since it's a face product, I wanted to try it a little longer before I did a review. So here you go!
Information:

  • called SunOzon Sun Fluid for face and decolleté 
  • has SPF 30
  • the brand SunOzon is a brand only available at Rossmann
  • it's waterproof
  • balanced UVA UVB protection
  • it's supposed to be mattifying and not to leave a greasy residue
  • it contains 50 ml
  • it costs 3,45 Euros
Positives:
  • price
  • good level of sun protection
  • it's gentler to you skin because it's made especially for the face
  • you can use it under your make-up
  • it applies nicely because the formula is very light
  • you don't need a lot of product
  • I never once got sunburned when using this
  • it isn't sticky at all or leaves a greasy residue
  • it has a nice sunscreen scent
  • it didn't dry or break me out
Negatives:
  • it doesn't mattify your face like it promises
  • availability
  • it get more shiny during the day
After all, I really like this product! It gives me a good sun protection and I use it all the time. I apply it pretty much every morning right before my moisturizer, and it works well :) I really recommend it, and I especially love the fact that it's just for the face and has such a light formula.
Did anyone of you try it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. I don't have access to this product but so far I am happy with the oil from Hawaiian Tropic :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't try that one, but maybe I'll check it out some time :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.