Friday 13 July 2012

NOTD July 13th: Catrice Coolibri LE - C05 Virgin Forest

Hey guys!
Today I want to show you a nail polish that's been waiting to be worn quite a long time already :D I'm talking about Catrice's Virgin Forest from their Coolibri LE.
Virgin Forest is a shimmery blue-toned green. The shimmer is very strong and also frosty, and causes some brushstrokes. But it still looks glowy and pretty, so I'm okay with it.
Application was nice, I used 2 coats plus base and top coat, and it worked really well. Went on nicely, and the shimmer also doesn't cause any application problems.
I really like this green, it's super pretty and the frost finish doesn't make it a bad polish.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. It is a very beautiful green tone, I think I don't have anyone like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.