Tuesday 5 June 2012

NOTD June 5th: Essence - Sundancer

Hi there!
Today I want to show you swatches of a polish I've owned for quite a while now. It's Essence's Sundancer from their Color&Go line.
Sundancer is a happy shade of yellow, just the tiniest bit orange-toned. It's a creme and very shiny.
Application of Sundancer is really nice. Even though my bottle of it is already a little older, it's still great. It's not too thick or too thin, and it covers perfectly with 2 coats. That doesn't happen very often, yellows tend to be a little difficult in terms of application.
In the pictures I'm wearing 2 coats of Sundancer as well as base and top coat.
I'm now including pictures of other yellow cremes I own, just so you have some reference and can compare them. From left to right, here you have Essence - Sundancer, Essence - Pimp My Bright and Manhattan - Rise Of The Fun. They're all a little different!
I like yellow polishes way more than I thought I would! They're super bright and not always that easy to wear, but I love them nonetheless :)
What do you think of them?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.