Monday 18 June 2012

NOTD June 18th: Manhattan Loves RockTopia - Hippie Yeah!

Hi guys!
Today I want to show you a nail polish that has been waiting a little to be worn :D I got Manhattan's Hippie Yeah from their Manhattan Loves RockTopia LE a few weeks ago and already talked about it here *click*.
Hippie Yeah is a muted sea green with blue undertones, and it's very gray-toned. It also has a subtle silver shimmer, but that isn't apparent other than in direct sunlight.
Application was nice, like a creme that is a little thicker. But no problems whatsoever, it was perfectly opaque with 2 coats! I didn't expect it to be this opaque, especially since it's a light shade, but it has perfect coverage :) In the pictures I'm wearing 2 coats as well as base and top coat.
The closest match to it in my collection is Essence's Mojito Green from their Soul Sista LE, and you can find a comparison of the two when you click the link above.
I like this color a lot, I think it could be worn year-round :) On me it looks a lot bluer than it does in the bottle, but that's okay with me :D
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.