Tuesday 12 June 2012

NOTD June 12th: Stillday - 38

Hey there!
Today I want to show you a nail polish I picked up during my vacation in Italy. It's the color 38 from a brand called Stillday and it's made in Italy.
38 is very dark blackened blue creme. It's very very dark, sometimes you can hardly tell it's blue. I thought it was a jelly, but when you apply it you can tell that it's actually more of a creme.
Application was great, it was already pretty opaque with 1 coat, but I did a second one to correct little mistakes I made. The formula is nice and creamy, but you gotta be really careful that you don't mess it up. It's super hard to correct little mistakes afterwards, so do you best with the application!
In the pictures I'm wearing 2 coats as well as base and top coat.
Now, I already removed this, and let me tell you, it was horrible. I don't think I ever had a polish that stained my hands as much! It smears everywhere, and that's also what makes cleanup or touch ups really hard! You want to be patient with it, removal will take a while.
Bottom line, I'm not utterly smitten with this polish, but that's only due to the bad removal. The polish itself is great, and for 1 Euro I really can't complain.
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.