Friday 4 May 2012

NOTD May 4th: China Glaze - Rich&Famous

Hi guys!
Today it's time to show you the last China Glaze polish my friend got me, and it's called Rich&Famous.
Rich&Famous is a slightly cool-toned hot pink. It's a creme, and falls into that category of hot cheerful Barbie pinks. There isn't really anything extraordinary to it, this is a very dupe-able color. It also dries a tad darker than it looks in the bottle.
Application of this one was nice, the formula is nice and thin and easy to work with. It started a little patchy and I had some cuticle dragging, but it evened out with the second coat. I did apply a third one to make sure I didn't have any visible nail line. The tiny bit of bubbling you can see in the pictures is not due to this polish but to my top coat.
Rich&Famous was originally part of the Monte Carlo Collection of 2004, then was re-released with the What's Your Color? Collection of 2009 and now is part of China Glaze's core line.
After all, I really like this polish! It's rather common, so you can also go with a different pink, but I do recommend it :)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. You seem to be very keen on pinks lately.
    It's been a while since I last wore pink polish... maybe I should try it again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, a little, that's true ;)
      do that, I always enjoy it because pink is so much fun ;)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.