Saturday 28 April 2012

NOTD April 28th: China Glaze - Frostbite

Hey everyone!
Today I want to show you the first polish I'm wearing from my little China Glaze haul I showed you yesterday. It was hard to pick the first one I would wear, because they're all so gorgeous! But I'll wear them all, I can't wait ;) Here's Frostbite for now.
Frostbite is a vibrant right blue, I'd say it's a bit indigo-toned. The blue is seriously so bright and fun, it glows! It has a nice shimmer that is more pearly than frosty and it adds deepness and a glowy effect to the nails.
It's especially glowy under artificial lighting or in direct sunlight! So pretty :)
Application of this polish was really nice, the formula is great! I ended up using 3 thin coats because that was the best way to apply it and get it opaque.
This polish just so pretty! I love Frostbite, and I recommend it to everyone who likes glowy bright blues!
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.