Wednesday 18 April 2012

NOTD April 18th: Double Animal Print Nail Art

Hey there!
I was in the mood to do some nail art, and when I saw this gorgeous picture by Kayla Shevonne *click*, I knew I had to do my own version of it. This Double Animal Print is just awesome!
Since I was already wearing Mashed Berries from Essence's Fruity LE *click*, I decided to paint on top of that. The turquoise is Fly from OPI's Nicki Minaj Collection, and for the black I used p2 - eternal and Rival de Loop Young's Nail Art Pen. I wasn't even that hard to draw, you just had to be careful with the details.
If you like, I can do a tutorial about this one!
I'm planning to do more nail art in the near future, do you have any requests?
See you soon!
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. How cool. :)
    Somehow the stripes remind me a bit of lacing up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      haha, now that you say it, I can kinda see that, too ;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for posting a very sweet article. So much needed data i'll get and keep in my file.Thank u so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Would love a tutorial! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'll be sure to do one within the next couple of days! :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.