Tuesday 20 March 2012

NOTD March 20th: Essence Color3 - Kiss On Top Of The Rock (Dancing In The Streets)

Hello everyone,
now I'm finally wearing the polish I showed you a few days ago, Kiss On Top Of The Rock (Dancing In The Streets). It's a double-ended polish from the new Color3 line.
Kiss On Top Of The Rock is a red blue-toned creme, a little darker than a bright tomato red. It's really opaque and needs only 2 thin coats for full opacity.
Dancing In The Streets is the orange shimmer topper part of the polish. Its shimmer is warm-toned, with orange, golden and pink particles. Enlarge the pictures to see the shimmer better!
When you layer the orange polish over the red it makes the red look a little lighter and glow a lot. It reminds me a little of a strawberry on my nails, with the red and the shimmer ;) It's super pretty and glowy!
Application was nice, the formula of these polishes is great. In the pictures I'm wearing 2 coats of the red and 1 of the topper on top. It's of course a little awkward to hold, since it's double-ended, but you can make it work :)
I really love this combo, and I'm really sure this is something I'd wear again. And that is really something considering my stash ;)
What do you think of it?
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. you got pretty nails...the color is matching for you... love:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it is a really nice color...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This combination is gorgeous but I hate this double ending packaging and it's the reason why I won't be buying it
    bu it's gorgeous to watch your photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm also not a big fan of it, but you can make it work, and I'll do that for a gorgeous polish like it!
      Thank you :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.