Thursday 1 March 2012

February 2012 Favs

Hey there!
And another month is over...it's starting to get spring! I'm so looking forward to it, yay :D
But let's not immediately forget February, here are my favs for this month:
Alverde Hair Tip Fluid - My hair had got really bad lately, so I decided to take better care of it. I already once tried this Hair Tip Fluid, and I thought I'd give it another chance :)
Essence Tinted Moisturizer - You guys know that I'm trying out this one, and I really like it so far! A review will be up tomorrow :)
Catrice FeMALE LE Cream To Powder Blush - This is an awesome thing of a blush. I love the texture, the color, everything. Here *click* I reviewed it.
Catrice Nymphelia LE Unbeleaf'able Blush - Another blush that is really pretty, and I like it a lot. Here *click* is the review.
Shopaholic Series - You guys know that I like to read chick lit books, and I like Sophie Kinsella. A friend lent me the whole series, and I really enjoyed it ;) A review will follow :)
Rival de Loop Kabuki - I've started to apply my powder with a kabuki again, and I love this one! It's so inexpensive and great quality! Interested in a review?

That's it for my favs of this month guys! What were yours?
I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all of you :) Thank you so much for 110+ followers and amazing 10.000 clicks in the past month! I'm so proud of this little blog growing a bit, and it's good to know that you're interested in it :)
I will see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. thank you! :)
    I'll check out your blog, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good selection! I pusblished mine a couple of days ago...
    Congrats for the blog success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've been away, but I'll have a look at it later :)
      Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.