Wednesday 29 February 2012

NOTD February 29th: Essence Marble Mania LE - 01 Raspberry Swirl

Hey there!
As I promised you yesterday, here is the NOTD with Essence's Raspberry Swirl from their Marble Mania LE.
Raspberry Swirl is a coral red creme. It's pretty vibrant, but since it's red mixed with coral it also looks a bit muted. Sometimes it can also look a bit pink. It is very bright and fun and is nice for the beginning for spring :) It actually kind of reminds me of red poppy, don't you think?
Application was nice, the formula is super creamy and bit squishy, really nice! This is the way I want cremes to be :) I did 2 coats, that was totally enough.
I suspected that this might be a dupe for OPI's Red Lights Ahead...Where? from their Holland Collection. Here *click* you can see a swatch of the OPI polish. I unfortunately wasn't able to find any comparisons and I don't have the OPI polish myself...but they do look rather close to me! I declare them dupes for me, and I'm glad I have the Essence polish :)
What do you think of it? I'm a fan! :D
xoxo, Misch

10 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.