Saturday 17 December 2011

NOTD December 17th: Penguin Nail Art

Hi there!
Just a short post today, since it's Friday night as I'm typing this, and I'm in a rush. I'll be going to a friend's in a moment, for a birthday party, and I'll stay overnight. YAY! :D
I did some penguin nail art I want to show you :)
It's super cute and fun, and easy to do :) Here *click* you can see a tutorial on Adventures In Acetone.
I used Essence's Fatal as a black base, then did the white parts with Essence's stampy polish in white. The orange parts are China Glaze Life Preserver, and the bow is L.A.Colors Nail Art Deco Wild Fuchsia.
What do you think about it? I love it, so adorable :)
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. Lovely nails! It has to be hard to remove them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Confessions of a Beautyaholic: thanks :)

    @Salander: thanks :) it was actually okay, haha :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.