Tuesday 13 December 2011

NOTD December 13th: Christmas Tree Nail Art

Hi dear readers!
It's time for another nail art design for the holidays! This time it's Christmas Trees :)
For the background I wanted something nude, so I chose the best nude I have, Manhattan's 95E. And then I drew the shape of the trees, which I did rather random. The color for the tree is a mix of China Glaze Outta Bounds and China Glaze Starboard. I didn't want to have too much trouble doing the "jewelry" of the tree, so I used a glitter polish, Essence Circus Confetti. For the star on the top of the tree I chose OPI Rising Star, and I did some other red detail on the tree which is L.A.Colors Red Glitter.
It's not hard to do, it just requires a few steps, but that's fine :) I love Christmas inspired designs :)
What do you think?
See you!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. @Salander: thanks sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ IT..
    I THINK I'M GONNA TRY IT...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Naty: thanks :) please send me a link or a picture when you do it, that would be great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.