Friday 9 December 2011

Christmas Bakery and Chit Chat

Hey there!
Just a short random post today, because I'm having a lot to do. School is so stressing me out and that's why I didn't have the time to really find something to blog for today. But that's soon gonna be over, I'm gonna give some talks, write some tests and then it's over :D But I'm actually finding one of my talks interesting: I'm doing one in French about Chanel, and that's a great topic :)
And since I'm already posting something random, I'm gonna share some Christmas cookies :) They're vanilla ones dipped into chocolate :) I love baking Christmas cookies! :D And doesn't the first picture look like it snowed on my cookies? :D And the moose is holding the cookies, isn't he just adorable?
For our dancing show we've started a new dance, and this is the music *click*. It's so much fun, and just so great and it totally cheers me up to dance to this after a long day :)
Do you want to read more chit chat posts, more personal stuff? I'd like to do this, but only if you like it :) Let me know!
What are you doing these days?
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. Feel free to share other chit chat posts with us. Nice jazzy song, btw.
    We got our dance perfomance dvd this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 weeks with a strict diet, don´t show me that!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @marox: okay, I will :) that's great :)

    @Salander: ooh, what a pity! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.