Sunday 13 November 2011

Spotted: Essence Vampire's Love LE

Hello dear readers!
Another spotted post for today :) It's about Essence's Vampire's Love LE which they launched with the movie release of Breaking Dawn 1 in 2 weeks :) Essence always makes an LE for a new Twilight film, and they never get boring. I have to say, these are actually some of my favorite LEs from Essence, they're always great ones! And this one is no exception :)
It contains 1 eyeshadow palette, 1 volume lash powder, 2 lipstains, 1 blush gelée, 1 shimmer powder, 1 perfume and 5 nail polishes. Here you can see all of the products: *click*
The eyeshadow palette has really pretty colors, And not too common ones. I don't think there was a tester, and I wasn't sure I'd use it that often, so I left it at the store.
The volume lash powder seemed not that necessary to me, that's why I didn't get it. It's basically a powder you apply to your lashes between mascara coats to make them look bigger.
The lipstains are very dark colors, a red and a purple. I would have actually wanted to get the red one, but there was only one left that was already used and looked really disgusting. Too bad, I hate it when people do that!
The blush gelée was already sold out, so I couldn't have a look at it. But I've heard it's not that pigmented.
The shimmer powder also wasn't there anymore, the people in my town seems to have liked the cheek products, and I was simply too late.
I actually didn't pay attention to the perfume, I only noticed that after I left the store ;) Sorry I can't tell you how it smelled!
And last but not least, the polishes. They look a bit different than in the promo pics, but they're still gorgeous. Of course I bought some ;) I left the gray polish at the store, and the other dark shade (blue or black?) was already sold out. The colors I got are: 01 Good Old Buffy, a dark blackened green with green glitter and flakies, 02 Into The Dark, a medium blue with silver micro glitter, and 03 True Love, a purple leaning towards plum with a gorgeous shimmer. They all need no more than 2 coats and they're all so so pretty! Really special polishes, especially for the drugstore! My swatches are all a tad too dark, the lighting is not good at this time of the year!
01, 02, 03
01 Good Old Buffy
01 Good Old Buffy
02 Into The Dark
02 Into The Dark
03 True Love
03 True Love
As you can tell, this is a really great LE, and it was popular for sure. I don't think the LEs normally sell out as fast as this one did! I was clearly a bit too late! But I hope I'll be able to maybe find it at another drugstore, and if I do, I'll let you know :)
What did you get from this LE?
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

10 comments:

  1. This LE is also available in Madrid. I didn't pick anything so far, I felt guilty after Catrice shopping, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: haha, you really didn't get anything? I loved it way too much for that :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got all three colors which I also want, you lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. @MissDoll: didn't you find the LE yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I did find it but it was already empty, only face and eyelash powder in two different shops
    Maybe I will find it next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MissDoll: What a pity! Hope you'll still find it somewhere else :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, i would like to get at least true love but if luck won't be on my side I will have more money for next TE ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @MissDoll: that'a also a good plan :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hold on, I said "so far", haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Salander: haha, good point :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.