Friday 4 November 2011

Also from Essence's Re-mix Your Style LE

Hey everyone,
today I want to show you another polish I got from the Re-mix Your Style LE by Essence. My lovely reader Mimi told me that the Pop Top Coat really is a holo, so I just had to get it :D And luckily I did!
The Pop Top Coat is called 01 Just Can't Get Enough, and the base is a dusty, brown-toned light pink.
It's not totally opaque, but of course you can wear it on its own when you use a couple of coats. Or you layer it over another polish :) I'd either choose something really light or really dark.
I was just not able to take a good swatch picture :P So all I can leave you with is this blurry one, but at least you can tell the nice sparkle :D The color is basically like in the bottle.
And here I layered it over a navy blue creme. I like this a lot :)
Now, the holographic effect. It's not a strong linear holo, if you expect that. It's more scattered, and maybe it turns into a slight linear holo in strong sunlight, I don't know. But it's not too much in-your-face. If you want to read more about holos, *click* here to see my Polish Finish Series post about it :)
I'm so glad Essence is now doing real holos under the name of holo, not duo-chromes :D
Did you get this polish, or any other one from the LE? If you still want it, be fast, because there are new LEs launching soon, so this won't be around for long anymore.
I'll talk to you later!
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. I am glad I helped :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mimi: that was great :) thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It looks great! Remind me to Fairy Dust from CG when applied over a dark colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: a bit, right?! But I think Imstill need fairy dust :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I am a bad influence :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Salander: haha, no problem for me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.