Monday 3 October 2011

Spotted: Essence Little Bakery LE

Hey everyone,
I just lately saw this new LE by Essence at the drugstore, the Essence Little Bakery Collection. It's this year's version of their annual Winter Edition Hand Lotion Collection. And I have to say this one sounds by far the yummiest of them all.
The three hand lotions come in the scents Raspberry Chocolate Cookie, Vanilla Apple Pie and Strawberry Cream Cupcake. Here you can see the promo pics on Pinkmelon.de *click*.
I was so not sure which one to get, because I didn't want to go out and buy a ton of hand lotions. So I went to smell them all at my local drugstore, and let me tell you: they're all very sweet! I didn't expect anything else, though ;) They of course don't smell 100 percent like what they're supposed to be like, but with every hand lotion you definitely can tell the scent it's in.
After smelling them all quite a few times, I decided to get the hand lotion in Raspberry Chocolate Cookie.
It smells clearly like raspberry, and a bit you can also smell chocolate, but not that strongly. The hand lotion contains Shea Butter and Coconut Oil.
One thing to keep in mind is that these do smell artificial! It's not a real cookie scent.
Would you like a review? Or do you think there's no one needed since it's just like the regular hand lotions, only with a different scent?
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. I'm running out of my Essence yoghourt hand cream and will get one of these if they come here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox: that's cool! Let me know which one you got when you find them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I want this one and all the different flavours! I am a big fan of sweets :-)
    Hope they come to Spain.
    Regards from Athens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: yes, these flavors are so cool, right? :D
    wow, you're in Greece now? :D Hope you're enjoying yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was working there, and I was affected for the strike yesterday. 6 hours of delay and I was sick. Now I am at home trying to recover :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Salander: hope you'll get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.