Friday 2 September 2011

Future LEs

Hey there!
So I know that this is my third post today, but I want to show this to you right now and not in a few days! Hope you're not having an overkill by now ;)
I just looked through Pinkmelon.de and found these announcements for new LEs by Essence and Catrice.
I normally don't do Preview posts, but this time I'm so so excited about the Catrice LE that I have to show this to you!
The LE I'm talking about is called Big City Life and will be available in October. It's different from normal LEs, because it is divided into 4 big cities: Sydney, Berlin, London and New York. And each city has a palette and a nail polish in its theme. Meaning, 4 different palettes and 4 different nail polishes. The palettes contain 6 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, a double-ended applicator and a little eye pencil. The nail polishes all seem to be cremes. They're all designed lovely and have city prints on them. To know what I'm talking about, *click* here to see pictures and descriptions!
I love love love this concept and everything, and I'm so excited about it! I'd love to have everything, but that's just not possible ;) But the two things I really want to get is the Sydney Palette and the New York Nail Polish. I hope so much that I'll be able to get these, because I'm sure this LE will be very popular. So I guess I'll be checking my local drugstore every day at the end of September and the beginning of August ;) So looking forward to it!

And just to do this properly, here are the previews to two new Essence LEs in October: 
24H Hand Protection Balm – Winter Edition Little Bakery *click* and Re-Mix Your Style *click*. The hand lotions look so yummy, but I want to smell them at the store first. And the nail polishes look great, I can't wait to see them live! And I even hope that Essence now doesn't mix up Holo and Duo-chrome anymore, and this is maybe a real holo topcoat! One can dream...

What do you say about these LEs? I'm really looking forward to them, and I just can't wait for the Catrice one! 
And what I'd also like to know: Do you want LE previews from me? Should I do them? Just let me know!
Now that's really it for today, I won't bother you anymore ;)
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!
    Georgeus!!! I want everything!!! And the hand creams...wow!
    And do you know what? Today we received probably the most ugly LE from Essence I have never seen, something like "Urban messages". Great!
    I want to move to Germany!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: right?! That's exactly what I think!
    You didn't like the urban messages LE? I only pictures of it, here it's not available yet...looks like spain was faster once! ;) but did you buy anything from it?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we faster than Germany? I can't believe!
    Hold on, I found the reason...no other country is interested in this LE, haha!
    No, I won't get anything from it, I don't like it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: yes, I was shocked ;)
    Oh, okay...I hope I'll be able to see it here to! If you say it's so bad, I'm curious about it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.