Thursday 25 August 2011

Review: Rival de Loop Aqua Face Powder

Hi everyone,
today I will review the Aqua Face Powder by Rival de Loop that I already showed you here *click*.
Information:
  • only available at Rossmann
  • is part of a summer limited edition
  • costs 3,49 Euros for 15g
  • has a very light pinkish color with a golden shimmer
  • when you apply it it feels like water
  • it's a loose powder

Positives:
  • price
  • amount
  • nice highlight color, gives a slight glow
  • also suitable for light skin
  • this amazing sensation when you apply it, it's AWESOME!
  • easy to apply, gets even
  • a possible MAC dupe for the Magically Cool Liquid Powder

Negatives:
  • it's too shimmery to use it all over your face
  • it's limited
I really really like this powder! The sensation is amazing, I just love how it feels like you brush on water! I just used it with a normal powder brush. You need to be careful about the amount, when you don't have enough product on the brush, the effect won't be as noticeable. I used it all over the face once, and looked all shimmery. It's definitely too much for that.
It's really fun for summer, but you have to know yourself whether you really need it. It's not a thing you really have to have for your daily routine, but it's fun :D
Does anyone own it, too?
Talk to you later!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.