Sunday 28 August 2011

Review: Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in 08 Touch Of Glam

Hey there!
After the recommendation from both Salander and marox, I decided to buy this eye pencil. Here's what I think about it:
Information:
  • available in the Essence permanent line at most drugstores
  • the color is a slightly shimmery dark purple, called 08 Touch Of Glam
  • costs about 1,50 Euros 
  • you need to unscrew it, it's one of those automatic eyeliners
Positives:
  • pretty color
  • is opaque easily, you don't need several coats
  • price
  • availability
  • color lasts all day
  • it's nice to wear color without overdoing it 
Negatives:
  • doesn't work on the water line, at least not on mine
  • it smudges when you sweat
I really like this eye pencil, thanks for recommending it to me, girls :)
Does anyone else use it, too?
xoxo, Misch

6 comments:

  1. Great! I lasts for me all the day with a eye shadow base.
    Long lasting pencils from Essence don't work in the waterline but they are great for lash lines.
    I am happy to hear you like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't work on my waterline either. It's my only complaint about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, what are your fave pencils for the waterline?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: I agree with you, and thanks for recommending it to me :)

    @marox: right!
    I don't really have some...the Essence Black Mania one lasts a little on me, but other than that...I don't really have something longlasting :/ what about you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im in lovr with this one! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.