Sunday 7 August 2011

EOTD August 7th: Essence 50's Girls Reloaded LE - I'm A Marine Girl

Hey there!
A few days ago, I showed you the new Essence LE, called 50's Girls Reloaded. Now I have an EOTD with it! For the look, I only used this duo and eyeliner and mascara.
I applied the lighter shade to my inner corner, the inner half of my lid and also underneath my brow bone. The blue went into the crease and the outer half of my lid. The applied nicely, but with the blue I had a problem: the gorgeous color is has in the pot and on the swatch fades when you blend! I went over the blue area like a thousand times, because it just blends away :/ Not so good!
For eyeliner I used Essence's eyeliner pen in black, and Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara went to both top and bottom lashes.
I will be doing a specific post to show you how it blends away some time soon, together with a full review.
Do you like the look?
I'll see you soon!
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I like the beige-blue combination, but what a shame! I was trying the testers this morning and pigmentation seemed to be very good. I just got the lipstick because I have too many eyeshadows, otherwise I would have bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: it's really a pity...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.