Thursday 18 August 2011

EOTD August 18th: Turquoise Metallic Look

Hi guys!
I was just lately in the mood for some color and did this really bright turquoise green metallic EOTD. As a base, I used Essence's Metal Glam Eyeshadow in Glam It Up, which is a metallic minty green. I used my 120 palette to do the main eyeshadow then, and that worked really nicely. I can't remember which shades exactly I used, but  they were all in row 4 of the upper half, and I swatched these colors here *click*.
For eyeliner I used a no-name liquid liner in black, and Catrice's Evolution to Revolution Mascara, which I reviewed here *click*.
Do you like this look? And do you wear colorful looks like this everyday? I know I won't be wearing this on a normal day, it's a little too much for that in my opinion. But I know some of you wear color like this every day.
Until next time,
xoxo, Misch

3 comments:

  1. WOW, what a cool EOTD!!
    You could wear this with a teal dress or something. In the past I didn't, but now I try to colour-match my makeup and clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You know I wear these colours ;-)
    I think make up is to experiment and get fun. And, trust me, your eyes look amazing with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @marox: thanks :) that's a great idea, I think I have something matching in my closet :)

    @Salander: thank you! Yes, I thought you'd like this :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.