Wednesday 13 July 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Movie!! :D SO EXCITED!!

Hi there!
OMG you guys, I'm so so excited! I know this is not make-up related or anything, but in my previous rather random posts you must have gotten an idea of how much I love Harry Potter :D
Tomorrow the movie's launching in Germany, and today I'll go see it with my sister! Our local cinema has a preview kinda thing, and I'm so so glad I still got tickets for it!! It's 3D, and even though that is sometimes not my preferred way to watch it, for the finale it'll be so perfect!
You really have no idea how excited I am!! It's so sad that it'll be over after that, but still...I can't wait to see the movie! In about an hour I'll be at the movies, waiting anxiously for the movie to start! Aaaahhh...:D
To add at least a little make-up part: I did Harry Potter themed nails, pics will be up tomorrow :)
Do you want a movie review? Without spoilers of course :)
I'm really thinking about pulling out my old cloak :D When I was little, I was always Hermione for Halloween, and my Grandma made me cloaks :D Have I mentioned I'm a freak?! :D
Are you as excited to see the finale as I am?? And don't tell my you're not a Harry Potter fan, that'd destroy my great mood :D Just kidding :D
I'll see you tomorrow!
Until then,
xoxo, Misch

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I hope you enjoyed!
    I like Harry Potter but I am far to be as fan as you are ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Salander: yes, I did for sure!
    haha, that's fun :D
    I'll be doing a movie review, because I liked it so much, and I have to talk about it! :D maybe tomorrow or something :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.