Monday 30 May 2011

NOTD May 30th: Manhattan - Do You Twitter?

Hey everyone :)
Today I'm wearing the color "Do You Twitter?" by Manhattan, from their Limited Lotus Edition. I already showed you an overview here *click*, and the gray polish "Gossip Girl" here *click*.
This polish a a medium sky blue, really true blue with no hints of green or purple or whatsoever.
The first coat was a little sheer because the formula was kinda thin, but the second coat perfected it. It's really shiny on it's own, but I still applied a top coat.
Wear was okay, it lasted 2 days without any chipping, but on the third day I had some tip wear and minor chippings.
I'm really happy with this polish! It's absolutely pretty, and so bright and fun :)
If you like the color, get it while it's still available :)
I'll see you later!
xoxo, Misch

4 comments:

  1. I'm not comfortable wearing certain bright shades on my hands, but it would look cute on a pedi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @marox: yeah, you could totally wear this as a pedi color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am imaging myself wearing it at the swimming pool, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Salander: yeah, that's true, it'd be perfect for that :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.