Friday 31 December 2010

COSMETICS COUNTER December 31st 2010

Hey dear readers,
I decided to do a new kinda series on my blog, called COSMETICS COUNTER. I'm gonna do that every half a year, on June 30th and December 31th. I'm going to count all of my cosmetics and write them into a list. That way I can kinda see how many cosmectics I have, how much I bought in the past half a year and stuff like that. I'm not doing this to brag about how much I can afford, I just thought this was a cute idea when i found this on a random blog (I'm sorry, I forgot which one it was)
Do you think this is interesting? Or don't you want to see it again? Make sure to tell me!
Also, feel free to do the COSMETICS COUNTER on your blog as well! Just copy the categories and fill them in!

Eyes:
pressed eyeshadows (monos, duos, trios and quads): 26
cream eyeshadows: 4
pigments: 6 (+ 24 sample sizes)
gel eyeliners: 3
pencil eyeliners (+ jumbo eyepencils): 16
liquid eyeliners: 6
bases: 1
eyeshadow palettes (all that contain 5 or more different eyeshadows, only eyeshadows!): 3
eyebrow pencils: 2
mascaras: 5

Lips:
lipglosses (+plumpers): 21
lipsticks: 10 (+ 4 sample sizes)
lipliners: 3
lipbalms: 11

Face:
pressed and loose powders: 3
foundations: 2
concealer: 5
blushes (pressed, gel & cream): 8
bronzer: 2
highlighter: 2

Nails:
colored nail polishes: 107
base & top coats: 4
extra nail stuff: 4

Else:
random kits/palettes: 5
brushes: 24

So that's how many cosmetics I own at the end of 2010. How much do you? I'm amazed by how much stuff this is...Do you want to see anything more in detail? Like I did with my Nail Polish Collection Posts (I should update these as well...:P)? Feel free to make a request!

I want to wish all of you a Happy New Year! Thank you so much for spending this year, 2010, with me and making blogging so important to me! Hope you're enjoying this New Year's Eve :)
I'll see you in 2011!

Until then, xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.