Friday 1 October 2010

September 2010 Favorites


Hey guys,
September's already over and now it's really getting fall - grey and rainy outside, but really cozy inside: it's time for spending the evenings in front of the TV, drinking a cup of hot tea:) I love love love this season so much

Evian facial spray - this stuff is so amazing :) it moisturizes, refreshes and cares my skin so well, and the mist is so fine. I used it several times a day, and I'm almost out of it :( I'll get a new one, though :)

TheBodyShop Born Lippy lipbalm in raspberry - I really like this lip balm, it tastes great, cares my lips and gives a nice pink shine. Definitely a fav.

Yves Rocher Aquarelles Vegetales Perfume - Y'all know that I love this scent so much - and I still do :) I used it a lot during this month.

Essence Soft Matt eyeshadow in 03 Silky Smooth - School started again for me this month and so I had to do a lot of nude looks everday and this eyeshadow was my go-to color. It's a matte chocolate brown, perfect to fill in my eyebrows, to darken up my outer corner or to simply shade my crease. This color is so convenient!

Beliance Foundation Brush - This brush is perfect to apply my foundation, I really like it!

Jesse's Girl Enamel in Garnet - This is such a perfect color for fall :) it looks very similar to Chanel Rouge Noir and I love it

p2 nail polish thinner - I had a lot of problems with too thick nail polishes this month and this one helped me a lot.

My Uggs - These aren't real Ugg Boots, but I still love them. So cute shoes :)

McDonalds Mocha Frappe - I love McDonalds Mocha Frappe so much (I kinda love everything in this post...), it tastes so amazing

So guys, these were my favs for the month of September. What were yours?
xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.