Saturday 16 October 2010

EOTD October 16th: Nude Look and Bright Eyes

Hi guys,
y'all wanted some neutral looks and here is the first one I'm gonna show you!

First you want to have completely clean eyes. Apply eyecream if you use one.
Then you want to apply concealer to your undereye area, especially to your dark circles. I used the Maybelline dream mousse concealer in 04 rose beige
Next you want to define you eyebrows. I first applied the Rival de Loop eyebrow pencil in medium brown, and then fixed it with the Rival de Loop Young browgel.
Now you want to apply you eyeshadow base. This will even out your lid, keep the eyeshadows from creasing, makes them appear brighter and lets them last longer. I used the Rival de Loop Young eyeshadow base, but the old one without shimmer.
Apply a matte brown color to your crease, using a fluffy blending brush. It's not supposed to darken the look, just to give your eyes more dimension. I used Essence Soft Matt eyeshadow in silky smooth.
Then you want to put white eyeliner (pencil liner) underneath the arch of your brow and to your inner corner, this will brighten up you eyes. I used the Essence kajal pencil in white.
Blend the white eyeliner to achieve the natural look.
Finish off by using brown or black mascara on both your top and bottom lashes. I used the Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express.
That's the finished look!
It's super qucick and really easy! I hope you liked it!
Bye, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.