Sunday 19 September 2010

NOTD September 18th: Jesse's Girl Blue & Silver Nail Art + Use It Up! Product 5

Hey guys,
it's me again :)
I did another nail art design, yay! :) I know, sometimes I'm not in the mood for it, but today I totally was :)
I'm using Jesse's Girl Blue Moon all over the nail (actually I've already been wearing this color a few days before) and added Jesse's Girl North Star over half of the nail. Okay, sometimes it's a bit more than half of the nail, but it can't be perfect. I really love both of these colors, North Star has a foil finish and it so super opaque, that's almost unique :) and Blue Moon is a royal blue with purple shimmer, a really interesting color :) Love it.
Something I don't really like about these polishes is the wear, though. I already wore Garnet (didn't show you, sorry guys, just for got to take a picture) and it didn't stay that long, as well as Blue Moon on it's own. I don't I just already have tip wear after on dan chipping after two days :(. But maybe it's because of the base or top coat I used...We'll see, I might try it with a different base and top coat.
I really like to do this design when I'm wearing a color that has already chipped off on the tips, but I don't want to remove it yet. I just add another color over it, pretty easy! :)
I hope you guys liked this design :)

I also used up another product, the Isana nail polish remover acetone free.
I like this one, but I prefer the one with acetone.

Until next time, xoxo, Misch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.