Wednesday 18 August 2010

P2 & Yves Rocher Haul

Hi everyone,
yesterday I was in Muinch and of course I had to go to DM and Yves Rocher! :)
That's what I got:
p2 color victim nail polish in 210 eternal (a basic black creme, super opaque)
p2 color victim nail polish in 120 it's hot (a basic bright red)
p2 sun love summer eye shadow in 020 touch of paradise (a gold shimmer cream shadow)
p2 nail polish thinner
Yves Rocher watercolor effect blush in corail nude (a coral gel blush)

I also got some other stuff, such as skinny jeans, t-shirts and accessories, but I don't know if you wnat to see that, so I'm not going to show them to you this time. If you'd like to see clothing hauls and stuff, just tell me! :)

Do you own any of these things or do you like them? Tell me! :)
I hope you'll have a great day and I'll see you soon! :)
xoxo, Misch

Disclaimer: None of these products were given to me for free and nobody is paying me for this post. All opinions are my own and 100 percent honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.