Saturday 5 June 2010

NOTD June 5th: Essence - Date Me!




Hey guys,
how do you do?? Today it was such a nice weather here, it was awesome:) I hope I got a bit tan :) Since yesterday I'm wearing Essence's Date Me from their Cute As Hell Collection. It's a lilac that looks very grey in the bottle, but that doesn't really show up in real life. At first I didn't like
the color so much, but after looking at it for a day, I'm really enjoying it. It already showed some tipwear, but I don't care right now, it's not that bad. It looked a bit boring to me so I added a matte topcoat, and I really like it that way. :)
I also painted my toenails with Essence's Hohoho from their All I Want Collection last Christmas. It's a really dark shimmery purple and I really like it. :)
I hop you all had a nice day and I'll see you all soon


Disclaimer: None of the m
entioned companies are paying me for this blog post. None of the products were sent to me for free. All opinions are my own and 100 percent honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.